In this blog post, I cover a simple command that you can use in Powershell to open Windows Explorer in the current directory.
How to open Explorer in the current directory
Run the following command:
- How to copy a file or folder to a new directory using Powershell
- How to change Powershell version for backward compatibility
- How to copy a file to the current user profile using Powershell
- How to create a menu selection script in Powershell
- How to read text files in a folder using Powershell
- How to run Powershell as an administrator
Subscribe to newsletter:
If you want to receive the latest news for MEMCM, Windows 10, and Powershell, please subscribe to my monthly newsletter!