This blog post covers how to import the Powershell module for SCCM.
How to import the SCCM Powershell module
In order to use the Powershell CMDlets, you need to import the Configuration Manager Powershell module.
Import-Module (Join-Path $(Split-Path $env:SMS_ADMIN_UI_PATH) ConfigurationManager.psd1)
Importing and using the Powershell CMDLets provided for SCCM by Microsoft is an easy task.
How do you import the Powershell module? Please leave a comment below!
- Read files and detect strings using Get-Content in an SCCM Powershell Detection Method
- Export Task Sequence dependencies in SCCM using Powershell
- How to configure maintenance windows for software updates in SCCM
- How to configure the collection schedule in SCCM using Powershell
- How to create multiple deployments for an ADR in SCCM
- How to check for model-specific settings using Configuration Items in SCCM
Subscribe to newsletter:
If you want to receive the latest news for MEMCM, Windows 10, and Powershell, please subscribe to my monthly newsletter!